Holiday cottages with a dose of tranquil calm
Surrounded by the complete peace and quiet of 34 acres of unspoiled countryside, you can finally get away from the stresses and strains of everyday life. Thanks to our elevated, south-facing position, you can enjoy clear views of the rolling hills all around. And spot rare wildlife while watching the sunset from your cottage or garden every evening.
Plus, you’ll discover many of Cornwall’s gems within a 5- to 30-minute drive. So after a busy day’s exploring, it won’t be long before you’re back in the secluded haven that is Old Lanwarnick.
Discover more about what you can find both on the farm and nearby just here.
Dog-friendly Cornish holiday cottages
As dog owners ourselves, we know there’s nothing worse than finding the perfect place to book for your long-awaited holiday, and then discovering dogs aren’t allowed. That’s why we not only allow dogs in all our holiday cottages, but we provide extra perks to make bringing them on holiday even easier for you. So, you can enjoy a dog-friendly holiday in Cornwall without sacrificing any of the luxury, and come away completely relaxed.
Dogs love coming to Old Lanwarnick too. With more than enough space for on- and off-lead adventures, tons of dog-friendly activities to do nearby, and the option of a roaring fire to curl up next to at night, they’ll go home as refreshed and relaxed as you do.
Want to know what else we do to make bringing your dog on holiday to Cornwall easy?
Cottages that make family holidays a breeze
The warm glow of a proper family holiday is what we all dream of. Where everyone from parents and grandparents to teenagers and toddlers can relax, spend quality time together and come away smiling with tons of happy memories.
But finding things to do that please everyone can be tough. And going away with small children can sometimes mean bringing the whole house with you so you have what you need.
That’s why at Old Lanwarnick we make everything easy for your self-catered family holiday in Cornwall, by providing everything you need to make bringing your little ones away a breeze and offering tons of things to do for kids and adults of all ages when you get here.
Want to know more about what we do to make your family holiday one to remember?
Everything you need to feel at home
Our five-star accommodation includes everything you need for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience.
With fully-fitted kitchens complete with dishwashers and washer/dryers, cooking dinner and getting those beach towels dry at the end of each day is a breeze. Luxury Egyptian cotton sheets and cloud-soft hypoallergenic bedding help you drift off into a deep sleep each night. And UltraFast WiFi and Samsung Smart TVs keep teenagers happy and provide streaming options for cosy nights in.
Plus, we provide all the kitchen and bathroom essentials you need to get your holiday off to an excellent start. Our welcome packs are loved by humans and dogs alike, with local goodies and treats for everyone. And if you forget to pack anything (or just don’t have space in the car), we’re here with spare high chairs, travel cots, dog beds, crates, and more!
Intrigued about what else we include as standard in all our luxury Cornish holiday cottages?
Winners of a Green Tourism Award
Doing our bit to reduce our impact on the planet is very important to us – both personally and as a business. That’s why we’ve made the following changes in recent years to improve our sustainability:
- All our cottages have solar panels on the roofs, so we’re less reliant on the National Grid.
- All the cleaning products we provide in the cottages and use between stays are free of harmful chemicals, cruelty-free and come in refillable bottles.
- The toiletries we include in the bathrooms are free of harmful chemicals and cruelty-free.
- We provide recycling facilities and make it easy for all our guests to use them.
- All our bin bags are compostable to reduce our use of single-use plastic.
- We provide all guests with food compost bags and collect all food waste to compost ourselves for use in the gardens.
- As needed, we’re slowly replacing all the garden furniture in the cottages with products made from plaswood – a sustainable, durable material made from recycled plastic.
- The tools we use in the gardens and around the site are electrically powered to reduce our use of fossil fuels.
- All our vehicles are electric, and we provide EV charging on site for guests with EVs too.
As a result of these changes, we’re proud to have been awarded a Green Tourism Silver Award. But we’re not done yet. We have more plans to improve our sustainability and we can’t wait to share our next steps with you.