Rainbow Cottage is the perfect size for young families or couples looking for a little extra space, with one king-size bedroom to stretch out in and a single room ideal for kids or separate sleepers.
As the old stables in a previous life, Rainbow Cottage used to provide the farm’s working horses with a warm and welcoming place to rest after a busy day’s work. And now it does the same for you on your relaxing Cornish holiday. Set in an outstanding position high on our south-facing slope, you’ll enjoy some of the best views from Old Lanwarnick from the Juliet balcony in the living room. You’ll even see them from your sofa too. Sit back and gaze across the gardens to the woods and the countryside beyond and watch the sun go down every evening after a busy day of exploring. With the sky exploding into glorious reds and pinks, busy city life will seem a world away.
Spend hot summer days firing up the BBQ and cooking up a feast in your own beautiful walled garden. Sit back and listen to the birds in the trees while kids spot lambs playing in the neighbouring field. Discover the acres of nature right on your doorstep, and watch as dogs play and little ones have fun building dens and hunting for Cornish faeries. In the colder months, all come back to your cottage to cosy up in front of a roaring fire. Raid the board game library or stream a film on your smart TV and enjoy some quality time together.
And at the end of the day, you can fire up the jacuzzi bath to soothe any aching muscles or pay a visit to the hot tub to gaze at the stars, before climbing into your super soft beds to dream about another day in Cornish paradise.
Rainbow Cottage’s best bits
- Get stunning views from your own Juliet balcony
- A wood burner for cosy nights in front of the fire
- An extra ensuite toilet means no queues for the loo
- A tranquil walled garden for sunbathing and balmy evening BBQs
What is included
- Crisp Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Everything you need to get you started for your stay
- A welcome hamper with local milk, butter, bread and cake, and eggs laid by our own hens
- A doggy welcome pack for your four-legged friends
- Access to the on-site hot tub and gym