Hob Nob used to house the old cider press, so it’s no stranger to a gathering of family and friends. And whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or simply being able to spend time together, the impressive first-floor living area with its high vaulted ceilings and views of the countryside will make your group holiday extra special.
What’s more, with a large family bathroom, one ensuite super-king size bedroom, one ensuite king size bedroom and one room which can either be a super-king or twin bedroom, you have three large bedrooms and three bathrooms. So, whether you’re coming as a family, three couples, or a group of friends, Hob Nob is the perfect place to spend quality time with loved ones while having your own luxurious space to retreat to.
Cooking together is a breeze in the large family kitchen: with so much space, everyone can get involved. And gathering around the dining table underneath a criss-cross of beams gives meals together the wow factor. Plus, with room to seat eight, there’s space for everyone – even if you’re renting out multiple cottages for a big family get-together.
In the summer, why not fire up the BBQ in your own private garden? With a modern dining table and chairs, and a parasol for sunnier days, you can while away idyllic summer afternoons and evenings together without a care in the world. Or book out the pavilion and take a picnic lunch to the top of the fields to marvel at the views of the rolling hills while raising a toast to each other.
Then it’s back to the cottage to lounge in the comfy chairs in front of a roaring fire – dogs and all. Catch up on all the news, or break out the board games before finishing your day in the hot tub under the night sky and reminiscing about the wonderful memories you’ve made.
Hob Nob's best bits
- The semi-open plan living area with high ceilings is perfect for socialising
- A utility room and separate toilet make it ideal for groups
- A wood burner creates a cosy atmosphere for gathering together
- The south-facing balcony overlooks the rose garden and countryside beyond
What is included
- Crisp Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Everything you need to get you started for your stay
- A welcome hamper with local milk, butter, bread and cake, and eggs laid by our own hens
- A doggy welcome pack for your four-legged friends
- Access to the on-site hot tub and gym